The Kent - Queen Anne’s Rescue Squad is hiring Maryland BLS & ALS providers!
Positions: EMT-B (Part Time) and Paramedic (Part Time)
Salary: $18.00/hr (BLS) $23.83/hr (ALS)
Closing Date: None
Description: Employees will be responsible for performing the following:
- Basic or Advanced Life Support care
- Operation of EMS response vehicles
- Assist mutual aid fire department activities
- Light maintenance of vehicles and equipment
- Light janitorial and landscaping duties
- Other duties as assigned by the Director
- US Citizen at least 21 years of age
- Possess valid Maryland EMT-B (or higher), CPR and all required state & federal training
- Emergency vehicle operators course (EVOC) or equivalent
- Possess valid state driver’s license
- Minimum 1 year documented EMS care in a field 911/emergency setting
As a condition of employment, applicants will be required to submit to a criminal background check,
drug / alcohol screening and provide verification for all certifications / licenses.
BLS Clinicians are required to submit at least 72 hours of availability per calendar quarter.
ALS Clinicians are required to submit at least 36 hours of availability per calendar quarter.
Department Background: The Kent & Queen Anne’s Rescue Squad is a combination volunteer/career,
non-profit organization that provides primary ALS/BLS care to the Chestertown area. The department
also provides water response and rescue/hazardous material support services to surrounding
companies. The department responds to over 1900 calls for service per year from one station located in
Chestertown, Kent County, Maryland. The department operates 3 ALS equipped ambulances, 2 boats,
ATV and other support vehicles.
Submit your resume to: [email protected]
Kevin Carson, BLS Supervisor
Have you thought about becoming a volunteer member? We are ALWAYS accepting applications for volunteers! Click Here for more information!